I love the “What’s inside my bag” posts. So why not show you guys?
I must confess I did leave out many things, but I can say in my defense that they didn’t fit nicely in the picture!
1) I love Ipads. I really do. But there is something magical about the good old engagement book. This one I got as a lovely gift and I’m loving it’s leather smell every time I use it.
2) My wallet. I bought this as a personal gift to myself since I love the hot pink color.
3) This little treasure is a makeup palette from YSL. It has 4 eye shadows, 2 lip colors, a highlighter and a very big mirror.
4) Post-its. I can’t live without them!
5) A pen, Colorblast Mascara from Covergirl and a Kiko lipgloss.
6) My phone or as I call it; my little technological wonder.
7) Portable charger. Word of advice dear iPhone manufacturers: we do love technology but what we don’t love is remaining battery-dead at 1pm in the afternoon.
8) My sunglasses. This was a gift from aunt Agni. I love them madly.
9) My little ball of softness: Eos lip balm. Also my pink Channel lipstick, Essie nail polish in “Baby’s Breath” and Advil Migraine Reliever.
10) My keys.
What do you guys carry in your bag?