Having this omelet for breakfast guarantees you a share of protein and veggies. I usually use one whole egg and two egg whites but sometimes it’s ok to mix it up and use the whole three eggs.
I’s easy, fast, and yummy. Feel free to make it for lunch or dinner ( I made this tutorial last night and my boyfriend had it for dinner. I’m proud to say he loved it. At least that’s what he told me.)
– 3 eggs
– 1\2 cup chopped spinach
– 2 tablespoons chopped red peppers
– 1 tablespoon chopped onions
– 1 tablespoon chopped tomato
– 2 teaspoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1) In a small frying pan, pour 1 teaspoon olive oil and sauté the pepper and onion for approx. 2 min. Then add the spinach and tomato and sauté for another 2 min.
2) Whisk the eggs and add salt.
3) In a medium pan, pour the remaining olive oil and wait until the pan is hot. Pour the eggs and decrease the flame. When you see that the borders of the omelet start to detach from the pan, add your veggies on the half of the omelet as shown above:
4) Close is in a half-moon. (Be really gentle here, this is the tricky part.) Cook for 2 minutes and serve hot. (I like to sprinkle mine with a pinch of pepper.)