Yesterday was one of those unexpected “free-days” and I took advantage of it doing what I like. Here is my day through my Iphone.
1) 6:00 AM. First thing in the morning (after two glasses of water) is my needed coffee.
2) 6: 30 AM. My quick breakfast: “fried” eggs. (They are not actually fried. I used no oil since I have a fantastic nonstick pan.)
3) 8:00 AM. Morning run: 45 min of cardio to burst up my energy for the day.
4) 9:20 AM. Home, shower and get dressed to go out. (I was fully dressed when I took this pic, I promise).
5) 10:40 AM. No going to the office or the studio today so I thought it would be nice to visit my parents. (Random pic before stepping into the elevator.)
6) 11:30 AM. Arrived at my parents and had coffee with my mom since my dad wasn’t home. This has to be one of the prettiest views to have while drinking coffee.
7) 1:10 PM. Had lunch with my mom.
8) 3:00 PM. Went to my old room to organize some documents and Nina kept me company (she is camouflaged by my pants).
9) 4:35 PM. Arrived home to study for a couple of hours.
10) 6:20 PM. Packed my weekend getaway bag.
11) 7:00 PM. Baked next week’s Culinary Tuesday tutorial. Yummy recipe coming next week.
12) 8:30 PM. Had steak tartare for dinner. This was SO good. Thank you Jimmy.
13) 9:45 PM. Worked on the blog and checked my emails. Then went straight to bed.