I just have to tell you guys I had no idea about this sweet thing called the “Liebster Awards”. This is the most adorable idea ever! And the fantastic news is that I was nominated by Natasha (lovely name right? 🙂 ) from Frankly, my dear.
Her blog is absolute fun and I loved the recipes, DIY craft tutorials and the category where she shares items she has selected with their respective links to buy them. (Natasha, I loved the “home and office” links. So many cute and useful things to buy!)
This award is a pay-it-foward-kind of blogger award. I personally think it is a fantastic idea to get to know new bloggers and recognize each other for our creativity. (Plus today is Monday lists so what a better post than this.)
If you are nominated, there are some steps for you to follow. I will share the ones Natasha left in her post.
1) Thank the blogger nominating you, linking back to their blog
2) Post the Liesbter award logo in your post
3) Answer the questions posed to you
4) Nominate 5-11 other bloggers with less than 1000 followers you think deserve the award
5) Present them with a list of questions to answer in their blog.
6) Comment on the nominees blog letting them know about the award.
These are the questions posted for me to answer:
1.What motivated/inspired you to start your blog?
I just felt I had to share things I enjoyed and since I love to write, this was a fantastic opportunity.
2. How did you pick your blog name?
It was hard at first. I wanted something that had to do with my Italian roots and also something catchy. So I thought “The Golden Limoncello” would be fun.
3. What are you hoping to achieve out of this blog? (make it a full-time profession, just for fun, get recognition, etc)
I hope to make people smile when they read it. That is what this blog is all about.
4. What website do you spend most of your time on?
I used to have an unhealthy relationship with Facebook. I also had an affair with YouTube. Eventually we did break up. Now, working on my blog is where I spend most of my “web time”.
5. Sweet or Savory?
Sweet all the way! (Chocolate anyone?)
6. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
I want a magic wand. I don’t know if it`s a superpower, but I guess it is pretty cool too!
7. All time favorite movie
Oh…this is a hard one. I have so many! But if I had to choose right now it has to be “Up!”.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I would love to have a small house in Tuscany and live a very tranquil life. Farmer`s markets, silent nights, long walks, Italian food… Oh! You got me dreaming now!
9. What’s one beauty product you can’t live without?
Concealer! Nothing like faking a good-night-sleep.
10. Recommend one good book you’ve read recently
“The Element” by Ken Robinson. I really liked this book because it helped me understand tons of things I did get wrong before. Finding your “element” in life is crucial to be happy.
11. What’s your favorite season of the year?
Spring! So many flowers, sunny days and sweet watermelons.
My nominations go to…
Storytotellya: This girl`s writing is phenomenal. I can`t emphize it enough. She shares her personal story with her witty and fun personality in such a way you just want to read more and more.
Sweetkimplicity: This blog is a fun mix of craft, projects and some fun recipes that once you read them you just want to make them. Make sure to check the “lingerie cookies” they are awesome!
Edanzzy: She has an incredible style and you are going to love her stylish pictures. (I just have to say this girl has a lovely hair color and her outfits are fabulous!)
Growingsnowballs: I love to repurpose items I already have and this blog has fantastic ideas to do so and it helps you save money! Double plus!
Thinpact: She is determined and also an inspiration to reach your goals. Her blog is very informative and also a great way to keep in mind that being healthy is the way to go. (You will love the Paleo diet food list she shares in her blog that has come in handy for me.)
Here are the questions for my nominees:
- What is the thing you enjoy the most about blogging?
- What is your favorite post in your blog and why? (Share the link if you like).
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is your astrological sign?
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
- If your life would be a movie, what actress/actor would be playing yo in the movie?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What blog has influenced you the most?
- If you could trade lives with someone else, who would it be?
- What is your favorite website?
Hope you all have a great week! Keep rocking it!