I thought this would be so much easier. I have been dreaming of this moment for five years. It was like a distant dream. I would write about it and fantasize about a life outside this chaos. Suddenly I realize that moment has come. I am leaving all of this behind and starting from scratch.
I still can’t believe it but reality just slapped me in the face. I am packing and selling everything. You have no idea how much stuff you have hoarded until you have to move.
I can’t take everything with me, but I have some things that I do need. I am moving to a colder country and the nice tropical Venezuelan weather will be a cherished memory.
I am putting in a box all my summer clothing and taking out my winter clothing that I kept from my year studying dance in Toronto.
I am extremely anxious. I can’t sleep, I eat more than I should but deep inside I am truly excited.
This change is a big step towards a better life.
I want to share with you ten things I am loving about moving to another country.
1) I will be finally able to walk outside without the fear of getting robbed.
2) I am getting rid of everything I don’t actually need.
3) New culture to explore.
4) Wearing high boot without looking ridiculous .(You do look funny wearing winter boots in a tropical country.)
5) Finally going to the supermarket and finding everything I need.
6) Sharing my new music with a different part of the world.
7) Meeting new people.
8) Being really close to my Europe family. (Spoiler!)
9) Continue my book in a different country.
10) Taking the Golden Limoncello with me!