I am starting to relax a little. My new life is… well new. I am find myself taking the subway like I have lived here my whole life. I wake up early with no alarm clock and I eat whenever I feel like it. So today I want to share seven things I am loving about Madrid.
1) There are tons of gluten-free products. I have found gluten-free pizza and churros! Churros you people!!!
2) I am walking miles and miles every single day. No car, but hot toned legs.
3) Finally I can apply my screenwriting skills: I am actually making scripts and directing video clips.
4) I am in the middle of my book. I write and write because my creative side is going wild!
5) I eat, I walk, I burn all the calories. Enough said.
6) My apartment is small, so I clean it in 20 minutes max.
7) I love my balcony view. I see the front street that hides behind a big old tree.