October is a fun month: Halloween is around the corner, the weather starts to get a little chillier and autumn leaves invade the streets. I am loving this time of the year in Europe and I am glad that I get to spend my first Halloween here. I have to tell you that here they don’t celebrate this holiday like in the US but I have seen many stores with pumpkins and bats here and there.
1) Some of the last roses of El Retiro’s botanic garden.
2) Sunset running before Madrid wakes up.
3) This lovely bathroom at a local coffee shop.
4) Latest acquisition with autumn colors.
5) Jimmy’s birthday! (October 31st)
6) My lucky elephant. (It’s called Eli)
7) Being the only human being under 70 while watching “The hundred foot journey” (which I loved by the way)
What are you loving about this month?