I know we are all going to age, eventually grow some grey hair and maybe hate it but lately I have been flirting with the idea of silver hair.
I really like the trend. But then again… I have read tons of articles regarding silver hair maintenance and I am backing down.
Remember my pink ends post? I think that is how far I could go for now…
Some lovely inspiration just in case I change my mind. 🙂
I am still here.
I know I have been absent for the last month but believe me I have been trying to organize my life and found myself overwhelmed with everything around me.
Spring is finally here. I have waited for the warmer weather for so long that I think I am going to miss my coat and my winter clothes (NOT).
My sister came to spend Easter with us in Madrid and we had tons of fun (post coming on Friday).
She stayed for 10 days and we got to do so many things. I felt like a tourist all over again and it was kinda fun. The weather got really warm for a week and then suddenly it was cold again, then hot then cold. So obviously the three of us got sick. My allergies are going crazy (welcome Spring!) but I have to say I am loving everything about this warmer season.
1) I was skeptical about this color but now I am loving it.
2) I can now wear my hat and look decent. (I tried this hat with my winter coat and looked ridiculous).
3) The love of my life in Madrid! (Stefi’s past posts here and here)
4) Sunny days!
5) Seeing flowers everywhere gets me in an incredible mood.
6) We discovered our new favorite Mexican restaurant. If you ever come to Madrid you should try it, it’s amazing!
7) I have an obsession with boxes. I have tons of them, so you can imagine my happiness when I saw this in a local flea market.
May you all have a fantastic Spring!
Happy birthday to my gorgeous Mom.
She is always there when I need her and I miss her with all my heart.
This picture was taken the day before moving to Madrid and I get really nostalgic when I see it.
We are far away but yet so close.
May you have a wonderful birthday Manula!
I love you dearly.