One of the things I love about living in Madrid is that here I can finally celebrate the changing seasons. I honestly have to say that I have been enjoying the changing colors of nature and the chillier weather. There are still lovely afternoons and sunny mornings but I did take out my scarf because now I am always cold. A-L-W-A-Y-S.
So yes, I am going to try the pumpkin spice latte for the first time and other fall drinks (I am kind of basic) and I also will change my make up to fall colors. I can’t wait for Halloween and I will be collecting some pine cones for fall decor.
- My mother-in-law came to visit and gifted me the most thoughtful gift ever: I now have the Iphone 6 and can’t wait to use it! So excited and thankful!
2) How lovely are these fall colors? I am enjoying long walks in the park since it’s not so hot outside anymore.
3) I am in love with this color. It’s the Maybelline Color Drama lip pencil in 110 Pink so chic.
4) Jimmy went to a quick trip to Barcelona and brought the cutest gift ever: my new minion pen drive. 🙂
5) You will not believe me if I tell you that the only two drinks I have ever tried from Starbucks are the expresso solo and the mocca frappucino. Yup, until last week that I tried the caramel latte. Mhhhhh…
6) My new favorite park: Parque de Fuente del Berro. Sorry “El Retiro” but this is my new favorite place.
7) Finally using my bathtub! Yaaaaaaas to bubble baths! (This helps so much with my back pains specially after a long run)
Any favorite fall things you guys are looking forward to? 🙂