I have to confess that Winter 2015-2016 was not that bad this year in Spain. I haven’t figured out if it the new apartment’s heating system or that this winter was not as bad as the last one.
Enough said about Winter and let us welcome Spring. First of all I already have my bucket list written down for this season and second of all I am über excited about putting away my coat. There is something magical about taking out clothes I love that I haven’t worn in a while. You have to see me “unpacking” the spring/summer clothing it feels like Christmas all over again… I am like “oh this is cute” and “oh I forgot I had this cool piece here”.
My Spring bucket list:
- Terrace make-over
- Spring cleaning (yup I do look forward to this)
- Buying more flowers
- Picnic in the park
- Spring color nails
- Outdoor planting
- Donating clothes
As for what has been going on lately, I want to share 5 things that are feeling a lot like…Spring.
1) Light colored nails while writing some new lyrics and adding chapters to my book.
2) I did cut my hair a month ago and it grew so fast. I think I am going to be needing another haircut before Summer.
3) Baking some paleo cinnamon banana-apple pie. I think this will be a good tutorial in the near future for the blog. (Btw: It was so yummy)
4) New photo shoot by “House of Flow”. Can’t wait to share it soon!
5) We have a new recording booth at our home! More lyrics, more music!