I wanted to make a different kind of travel post so after stalking people on YouTube I got the (brilliant) idea to try to do a travel vlog for this trip.
I have to confess I was kind of skeptical about this whole vlog thing but it was actually fun and I got to capture tons of footage for you guys.
So here it is! Hope you like it 🙂
I don’t know about you, but I love seeing posts of what people carry on their bag (little creepy right?). In my defense it is just kind of fun to take a peak and see if they are organized, what products do they carry around, what can’t they live without. It is fun.
I have shared the “what’s in my bag” post and “what’s inside my travel carry-on” post and after taking a look at those two posts I need to add some similar posts with more appealing pictures. Let us called them the “updated” ones.
Next week I am going to be out-of-town for a small business/pleasure trip and (obviously) I am going to share it the week after with you guys so you can see how lovely the place I am going to is. It is a short trip so I try to fit as little makeup as possible in my toiletries bag.
- Smashbox photo finish primer water
- Duo lash glue
- L’oreal Infallible 24 h-mat (20 sand)
- Make up Forever full cover (waterproof)
- Too Faced “Better than sex” mascara
- Tarte “The sculptor” contouring crayon
- Brow brush from E.l.f
- Concealer and eyeliner brush from M.A.C
- Morphe M433 Brush
- Collistar black kohl pencil
- Stila “Stay all day” waterproof liquid eye liner
- Maybelline lip liner (20 nude)
- Face brush by E.l.f
- L’oreal color riche matte in 640 (all time favorite)
- Catrice matt bronzing powder
- Ardell demi wispies (you know I can’t live without lashes)
- Make up Forever Step 1 primer
- The beauty blender
- Make up Forever Pro sculpting palette
- Revolution ultra contour palette (I used it as eye shadow too)
- Dead Skin Origins under-the-eye patches
This makeup bag is fantastic because it’s small, practical and has plastic coverage so is something spills, it won’t ruin my things (let’s add that is cute too). I bought it from Forever 21 two years ago.
I would love to know, what’s do you guys put inside your make up travel bag?