There is a very big difference between the products you find on Sephora USA with the products you find in Sephora Spain but still I have to be thankful that at least there is a Sephora with a big variety of products here. The big mistake I have made is to be on their newsletter because they enchant me with their sales online every now and then and I have little-to no self control when buying makeup.
So when I received an email last week telling me there is a “gift” from Marc Jacobs makeup I had to succumb to the temptation of buying more than 40 euros so I could receive my gift and I am pretty I did.
- ZOEVA palette in “Naturally Yours”
- Marc Jacobs little purse mirror
- Glam Glow “Youthmud” mask in travel size
- Marc Jacobs mini lipstick (246 Slow Burn)
- Too Faced “Better than Sex” mascara in travel size
- Marc Jacobs (Velvet Noir 10) travel size mascara
- Marc Jacobs travel size eyeliner
This is my first time trying ZOEVA products and I have to say that the packaging is very nice and most of the colors blend well (the three nude colors in the corner were actually not pigmented at all even though I used some Mac Fix + to blend them in my eye). I wanted a travel friendly palette that wouldn’t ruin my bank account (this palette was 22 euros) and to be fair the rest of the colors were lovely.